Friday 12 March 2010

Michael Doven on Grays of Westminster


Michael Doven

"Grays of Westminster is the Nikon and photographic resource of the western world. It is the largest Nikon dealer in Europe. I am telling it straight - You have the most complete collection of Nikons and quantity of gear in the world and I have never seen a $25,000 Fisheye-Nikkor 6mm f/2.8 lens with a 220° view before walking into this shop! I now want to shoot with it! I don't recall a friendlier staff or warmer welcome in any camera store in my entire life!"
Michael Doven photographer, Los Angeles, California

Excerpted from an interview with Michael Doven, Photography's Next "Rock Star",
Nikon Owner magazine.

Special double cover edition - issue #29

To find our more about Michael Doven and his photography check out his website and blog.

See what others have said about Grays of Westminster on the Testimonials page.

No comments: